New Addition to Südzucker’s Liquid Sweetener Range High-Sweetness Glucose-Fructose Syrup
When we develop our specialties products, we start with your needs and requirements. Like clean sweetness, anti-crystallizing properties, extension of shelf-life, lower freezing point, enhances fruitflavour. Be it consumer-related, application-specific, regulatory or technical requirements.
Therefore we have developed our new Südzucker Glucose-Fructose-Syrup range G09 and G20. The newest addition to our portfolio of liquid sweetening solutions is perfectly suited for fruit preparations, jams and marmalade, ice-cream and sorbets, aerated sugar confectionery i.e. marshmallows and gelatin-based sweets, soft baked goods & cakes, candy bars or soft drinks.
Our Glucose-Fructose Syrup is an aqueous syrup containing glucose, fructose, maltose and oligosaccharides.
It is obtained from starch by enzymatic hydrolysis. It is a clear and colourless liquid, with low viscosity.
It is perfectly suited for:
- It provides a higher and clean, balanced sweetening effect than conventional glucose syrups
- It enhances fruit flavors in your fruit containing products like jam, fruitpreparations and marmalade
- You can create an improved visual appeal and gloss of your end product
- It lowers the freezing point, with textural improvements in frozen products
- Extends shelf-life due to humectancy in candy bars and soft baked goods
- Suitable for aerated confectionery like marsmellow and schokokuss
- Easy, hazzle-free processing
- Kosher and Halal certificates are available upon request
|Type||Dry solids||Fructose content|
|G 9.001||80,5 – 81,5||6 – 12|
|G 9.002||79,5 – 82,5||8 – 10|
|G 9.003||83,0 – 84,0||6 – 12|
|G 9.004||83,2 – 84,2||8 – 10|
|G 9.005||77,5 – 79,5||6 – 12|
|G 20.001||80,0 – 82,0||15 – 22|
We have several types of Glucose-Fructose Syrups available with different dry solid content and fructose content.