Smarter Sweetening – Consumer Needs & Consumption Drivers of Tomorrow
Südzucker Consumer Study Processed Foods & Drinks 2021
Consumer needs in consumer goods industries are subject to continuous evolution. For CPG producers this requires revisiting and optimizing existing product portfolios. But at the same time it also offers growth opportunities by new product development.
In our Südzucker Smarter Sweetening consumer study we have interviewed 5,000 frequent users of chocolates, dairy products & vegan alternatives, sweet biscuits/baked goods, soft drinks and cereals. The study was conducted in France, Germany, UK, Poland and Belgium using a sample n=1000 in each market.
Download the exclusive whitepaper to gain access to key results of our Südzucker usage & attitudes study:
- Main consumption drivers in the tested consumer market segments
- Insights into consumption patterns shifts related to sugar / sugar-containing products
- Ratings of sustainability drivers and benefits
- Insights into the state of health related drivers
- Learnings about the ´consumer sugar dilemma´ in processed foods and drinks