Our Powdered Fondant is a very fine, milled icing sugar which also contains spray dried glucose. It is perfect for use in bakery applications such as decorating fresh pastry, cakes or doughnuts, for filling chocolate candies and as seeding agent in confectionery products like caramel fudge or fruit chews.
General Benefits of Powdered Fondant
- Involves no block cutting reducing manual handling
- Easy to use and versatile (can be transferred via a bulk powder line)
- Extra fine particle size (less than 20 microns)
- Freeze and thaw-stable
- Very long shelf life (24 months)
- Also available as a sugar-reduced solution
- Kosher and halal-certified
- Free from allergens
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Basic Product Information
Our Powdered Fondant requires less manual handling because you don’t have to cut the desired amount from a block. Simply pour out as much as you need, blend with 11-13% water and heat it to 35-45° C. You will also find the extra fine particle size of less than 20 microns (μm) helpful for your processes to avoid a gritty texture.
Latest Download Material
If you are interested in buying our products online, please select your country or contact us via email.
Get in Touch
Do you want more information on our fondant, icing and glazing products? Are you interested in further market and consumer studies possibilities for our powdered fondant products?
Do you have further questions or need support to select the right fondant, icing and glazing product for your cakes, sugar confectionary, chocolate, or other applications?