Sugar beet pulp pellets (SBPP)
We produce our high-quality sugar beet pulp pellets (SBPP) by extracting sugar from regionally grown non-genetically modified sugar beet varieties. For most products, we dry the de-sugared and pressed beet pulp and enrich it with high-energy beet molasses.
Our SBPP is primarily used as direct animal feed (cattle, horses, sheep, etc.) or in the compound feed industry but also as fertile soil or paper substrate in non-food industries.
General Benefits of Sugar Beet Pulp Pellets
- QS-certified, also available in organic quality (Naturland and Bioland certified + EU organic regulation)
- Highly digestible, palatable energy product
- Excellent nutritional benefits – especially in high- performance rations for dairy cows
- Sourced close to the production site
- Produced from non-genetically modified sugar beets
- Constant ingredient composition
- Almost unlimited shelf life when properly stored
- Less breakage and abrasion due to molassing
Our sugar beet pulp pellets (SBPP) are a co-product of the sugar production from sugar beets. The pectin, hemicellulose, and cellulose they contain are highly digestible for ruminants. Compared to cereal-based feed, the long-chain carbohydrates of our SBPP are catabolized slowly and continuously, which can help reduce problems with ruminal fermentation and acidosis.
Because of their palatability and high energy content, our sugar beet pulp pellets are a popular component in compound feed or direct feed for ruminants, pigs, and horses. You can also use them to make less palatable mixed-feed ration components more agreeable for your animals. The uniform pellet size of our SBPP also makes it easy for you to adjust quantities accurately and guarantees excellent flowability.
Basic Product Information
Our Sugar Beet Pulp Pellets (SBPP) varieties differ in sugar content, depending on molassing levels and pellet diameter. Choose the product that’s right for your application and requirements from our standard SBPP portfolio:
- Sugar beet pulp pellets (SBPP), unmolassed
- Sugar beet pulp pellets (SBPP), “16 Quality” (sugar content, calculated as sucrose, min. 16 %)
Get in Touch
Are you interested in our animal feed products? Do you want to know more about further customization possibilities for our Sugar Beet Pulp Pellet products? Do you have further questions or need support to select the right SBPP product for your needs?