Our Glucose-Fructose Syrup, the newest addition to our product portfolio, is an aqueous syrup containing glucose, fructose, maltose and oligosaccharides. It is obtained from starch by enzymatic hydrolysis. It is a clear and colourless liquid, with low viscosity. Our Glucose-Fructose Syrup range G09 and G20 is an addition to our conventional Glucose Syrup range.
- It provides a higher and clean, balanced sweetening effect than conventional Glucose Syrups
- It enhances fruit flavours in your fruit containing products like jam, fruit preparations and marmalades
- You can create an improved visual appeal and gloss of your end product
- It lowers the freezing point, with textural improvements in frozen products
- Extends shelf-life due to humectancy in candy bars and soft baked goods
- Suitable for aerated confectionery like marshmallows and chocolate marshmallows
- Easy, hazzle-free processing
- Kosher and Halal certificates are available upon request
Basic Product Information
Our Glucose-Fructose Syrup is perfectly suited for fruit preparations, jams and marmalade, ice-cream and sorbets, aerated sugar confectionery i.e. marshmallows and gelatine-based sweets, soft baked goods & cakes, candy bars or soft drinks.
Packaging type: bulk
Please store our Glucose-Fructose Syrups at around 45° - 55° C to ensure proper pumpability. Store in cleaned and disinfected tanks with sterile air filters In general, our Glucose-Fructose Syrups can be stored for up to 3 months, but we recommend short-term processing for best technological properties
We have several types of Glucose-Fructose Syrups available with different dry solid content and fructose content:
|Type||Dry solids||Fructose content|
|G 9.001||80,5 – 81,5||6 – 12|
|G 9.002||79,5 – 82,5||8 – 10|
|G 9.003||83,0 – 84,0||6 – 12|
|G 9.004||83,2 – 84,2||8 – 10|
|G 9.005||77,5 – 79,5||6 – 12|
|G 20.001||80,0 – 82,0||15 – 22|
Get in Touch
Do you want more information on our Glucose Fructose Syrups products? Are you interested in product samples of our Glucose Fructose Samples?
Do you have further questions or need support to select the right Glucose-Fructose Syrups product?